Pre Walkies Barrier Balm - Paws and Nose
Apply BEFORE walks to reduce allergies/pollen and other irritants from contacting the skin.
This specially formulated balm is a barrier, healing and maintenance solution for your pet's paws and nose, providing protection BEFORE walking outside. In the spring/summer, the balm helps prevent the paws from drying out in the heat, minimising the chance of the paw pads becoming rough or cracked during the warmer seasons. In the winter, it assists in preventing irritants such as road salt from touching the skin.
It also provides immediate relief from dry, itchy and irritated skin. A Paw Balm for your dog that not only maintains the suppleness of your dogs paws and nose but is created using 100% NATURAL, VEGAN-FRIENDLY and CRUELTY-FREE premium ingredients.
Large 30ml Tin
WHAT MAKES A WINNING FORMULA:
- Vitamin E: an antioxidant and natural preservative which is fantastic for moisturising, healing wounds, reducing itchy paws and assisting with scarring.
- Pumpkin Seed oil - full of vitamin A&E and applied externally can help prevent and treat chapped skin, eczema or other skin issues, as well as creating a protective barrier.
- Hempseed Oil - one of the world's richest known sources of Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids, vital for optimal health and skin. Hempseed Oil is excellent at soothing itchy and irritated skin and can give immediate relief once applied.
- Shea Butter: a great source of vitamin A&E, a fantastic moisturiser providing a boost for dry skin.
- Coconut Oil: a brilliant all-round product for soothing, healing & protection.
- Soy Wax: rich in vitamin E and helps in the relief of dry skin, cracked skin and rough paws. It is perfect for sealing in moisture, and unlike beeswax, Soy Wax is softer and creamier and hence easier to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
Warm the balm by swirling the product with the pad of your finger, it will soon whip up into a creamy soothing delight which you can apply anytime of the day by massaging the balm into the paws; however, we recommend applying to the paws every evening as your dog winds down for bedtime. This will ensure the product has maximum effect by prolonging contact with the skin. Once you see an improvement with your dog's paws, you can adjust the application frequency to a couple of times per week to maintain suppleness.
WHAT IF MY DOG LICKS IT?
No need to worry; it’s completely lick-able for dogs! With the natural ingredients, there are no harmful nasties for your dog. As always the more product that stays on the paws/skin after application the better. So maybe some cute distraction with their favourite new tug toy or a tummy rub would always be warmly welcomed for those pets who love to lick.
Please use our handy sizing chart to check out the best fit for your dog.
Please remember to measure your dog carefully and allow room for comfort and fur. If your dog is inbetween two sizes then size up for your dog's comfort.
*For the soft harness, measure at the widest part of the neck to ensure the neck opening is larger than your dog's head.