Anxiety Calm Balm - Paws and Ears.
This bestselling Paw Balm for your dog not only maintains the suppleness of your dog's paws but also assists in reducing anxiety when applied. These balms are 100% NATURAL, VEGAN-FRIENDLY and CRUELTY-FREE. The anxiety paw balm for dogs contains essential healing properties that may assist in the treatment of rough paws and general discomfort, leaving them soft and supple. The gentle aroma of lavender, sweet almond oil and chamomile emit calming properties to assist in easing signs of anxiety in your dog.*
A well-formulated paw balm can be life-changing for your dog; it really is that simple!
Large 30ml Tin
WHAT MAKES A WINNING FORMULA:
- Vitamin E: an antioxidant and natural preservative which is fantastic for moisturising, healing wounds, reducing itchy paws and assisting with scarring.
- Shea Butter: a great source of vitamin A&E, a fantastic moisturiser providing a boost for dry skin.
- Coconut Oil: a brilliant all-round product for soothing, healing & protection.
- Soy Wax: rich in vitamin E and helps in the relief of dry skin, cracked skin and rough paws. It is perfect for sealing in moisture, and unlike beeswax, Soy Wax is softer and creamier and hence easier to apply.
- Lavender essential oil: properly prepared and used topically on dogs can work wonders to soothe itching, irritation and inflammation. Lavender oil also has antibacterial and anti-itch agents and, above all, can assist in reducing the signs of stress and anxiety.
- Sweet Almond oil: blended with chamomile, it emits calming scents for nervous dogs and has further anti-inflammatory properties.
HOW TO APPLY:
Warm the balm by swirling the product with the pad of your finger, it will soon whip up into a creamy, soothing delight which you can apply any time of the day by massaging the balm into the paws; however, we recommend applying it to the paws every evening as your dog winds down for bedtime. This will ensure the product will have maximum effect by prolonging contact with the skin. Once you see an improvement with your dog's paws, you can adjust the application frequency to a couple of times per week to maintain suppleness.
WHAT IF MY DOG LICKS IT?
No need to worry it’s completely lick-able for dogs! With the natural ingredients, there are no harmful nasties for your dog. As always, the more product that stays on the paws/skin after application, the better. So maybe some cute distraction with their favourite new tug toy or a tummy rub would always be warmly welcomed for those pets who love to lick.
*Please note that although these products may not smell strong to the human nose, they have just the right amount of scent for your dog -- a dog possesses 250,000 more olfactory receptors in their nose compared to humans, so it is important not to overpower their senses.
Smells amazing and has really helped with smoothing my dogs paws, it’s also helped a little with calming
Please use our handy sizing chart to check out the best fit for your dog.
Please remember to measure your dog carefully and allow room for comfort and fur. If your dog is inbetween two sizes then size up for your dog's comfort.
*For the soft harness, measure at the widest part of the neck to ensure the neck opening is larger than your dog's head.