“You Rolled in What?” Dog Shampoo Bar
A natural shampoo bar perfect for those who love to roll in all-sorts! This antibacterial blend has a fresh scent of lemongrass, tea tree and peppermint. Great for a quick cleanup after a messy walk and a drop and roll.
Benefits of this natural shampoo bar:
- Peppermint essential oil - is super deodorising, a natural bug repellent and has natural anti-microbial properties.
- Lemongrass essential oil - not only smells great but promotes healthy skin and repels fleas & ticks.
- Tea Tree - has antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties, perfect for washing away that fox poo (or whatever else your beloved dog has decided to roll in!) It also has other medicinal properties such as assisting with wound healing or soothing itchy and dry skin.
- Shea butter - a highly moisturising, cleansing formula that lathers up to a bubbly delight.
- ZERO synthetic fragrance oils - synthetic fragrance oils can trigger allergy symptoms in pets and people. We only use the highest quality essential oils to fragrance our products.
- Vegan-Friendly and Cruelty-Free.
- Sustainable ingredients, free from any Palm Oil or RSPO.
- ZERO plastic - do your bit for the environment change from plastic shampoo bottles to a shampoo bar
HOW TO USE: Thoroughly wet your dog with warm water. Lather the shampoo bar directly onto the fur in swirling circular motions to create a lovely little lather. Rinse well, dry, and set your dog free to do some “Zoomies” around the home (or, in Albie's case, towel rolls). Finish off with some goodbye anxiety paw balm for the ultimate relaxing pamper session.
HOW TO STORE YOUR SHAMPOO: After usage, rinse the bar of any loose hairs. To avoid sogginess caused by the absorption of water, the bar should be left to dry before storing. Store in a cool, dry place. The shampoo bar doesn’t have an expiration date if stored properly and in a non-humid environment.
You may also like
Please use our handy sizing chart to check out the best fit for your dog.
Please remember to measure your dog carefully and allow room for comfort and fur. If your dog is inbetween two sizes then size up for your dog's comfort.
*For the soft harness, measure at the widest part of the neck to ensure the neck opening is larger than your dog's head.