Vegan Rough Paws and Nose Dog Soothing Balm.
This specially formulated balm is a healing and maintenance solution for your pet's paws & nose, providing immediate relief from dry, itchy and irritated skin. A Paw Balm for your dog that not only maintains the suppleness of your dog's paws and nose but is created using 100% NATURAL, VEGAN-FRIENDLY & CRUELTY-FREE premium ingredients. The paw and nose balm for dogs contains essential healing properties that may assist in the treatment of rough paws and general discomfort, leaving them soft and supple.
Large 30ml Tin
WHAT MAKES A WINNING FORMULA:
- Vitamin E: an antioxidant and natural preservative which is fantastic for moisturising, healing wounds, reducing itchy paws and assisting with scarring.
- Hempseed Oil: one of the world's richest known sources of Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids, vital for optimal health and skin. Hempseed Oil is excellent at soothing itchy and irritated skin and can give immediate relief once applied.
- Shea Butter: a great source of vitamin A&E, a fantastic moisturiser providing a boost for dry skin.
- Coconut Oil: a brilliant all-round product for soothing, healing and protection.
- Soy Wax: rich in vitamin E and helps in the relief of dry skin, cracked skin and rough paws. It is perfect for sealing in moisture, and unlike beeswax, Soy Wax is softer and creamier and hence easier to apply
HOW TO APPLY:
Warm the balm by swirling the product with the pad of your finger, it will soon whip up into a creamy, soothing delight which you can apply any time of the day by massaging the balm into the paws; however, we recommend applying it to the paws every evening as your dog winds down for bedtime. This will ensure the product will have maximum effect by prolonging contact with the skin. Once you see an improvement with your dog's paws, you can adjust the application frequency to a couple of times per week to maintain suppleness.
WHAT IF MY DOG LICKS IT?
No need to worry it’s completely lick-able for dogs! With the natural ingredients, there are no harmful nasties for your dog. As always, the more product that stays on the paws/skin after application, the better. So maybe some cute distraction with their favourite new tug toy or a tummy rub would always be warmly welcomed for those pets who love to lick.
You may also like
Please use our handy sizing chart to check out the best fit for your dog.
Please remember to measure your dog carefully and allow room for comfort and fur. If your dog is inbetween two sizes then size up for your dog's comfort.
*For the soft harness, measure at the widest part of the neck to ensure the neck opening is larger than your dog's head.