“Aloe Sensitive Soul” skin-soothing natural dog shampoo bar, created using oatmeal and aloe Vera. It is super gentle, soothing and also great for puppies.
Benefits of this shampoo bar:
- Soothing and natural for sensitive skin, suitable for puppies.
- Oatmeal is anti-inflammatory and acts as a protectant on the skin, it is great for allergies/hay fever - use it regularly to wash your dog's paws/legs/underbelly to minimise allergy symptoms caused by pollen in the summer & pollutants in the Autumn/Winter such as road salt.
- Aloe Vera contains vitamins A and E, which work hard to reduce any mild inflammation.
- A gentle yet cleansing formula that lathers up to a bubbly delight.
- Mildly scented - a hint of lavender essential oil included ensuring the mildest natural formula for super-sensitive skin.
- Vegan friendly.
- Sustainable and free from any Palm Oil and RSPO.
- ZERO plastic - do your bit for the environment and change from plastic shampoo bottles to a shampoo bar.
- Your dog will dry quicker after bathing in comparison to using ‘synthetic’ liquid shampoo, which can leave silicone coatings on your pet's fur.
HOW TO USE: Thoroughly wet your dog with warm water. Lather the shampoo bar directly onto the fur in swirling circular motions to create a lovely little lather. Rinse well, dry, and set your dog free to do some “Zoomies” around the home (or, in Albie's case, towel rolls). Finish off with some goodbye anxiety paw balm for the ultimate relaxing pamper session.
HOW TO STORE YOUR SHAMPOO: After usage, rinse the bar of any loose hairs. To avoid sogginess caused by the absorption of water, the bar should be left to dry before storing. Store in a cool, dry place. The shampoo bar doesn’t have an expiration date if stored properly and in a non-humid environment.
Please use our handy sizing chart to check out the best fit for your dog.
Please remember to measure your dog carefully and allow room for comfort and fur. If your dog is inbetween two sizes then size up for your dog's comfort.
*For the soft harness, measure at the widest part of the neck to ensure the neck opening is larger than your dog's head.