Luxury Sea Spray Herringbone Tweed Dog Lead.
A Luxury dog lead handmade in a subtle blue-green sea spray herringbone fabric. This lead is soft to the touch yet extremely durable and strong; it's the perfect addition to your dog's autumn/winter wardrobe.
The lead is a must-have accessory as its perfect for everyday wear, yet smart enough for weddings or other special occasions and can be paired with the matching collar, bow tie and poop bag holder to really make a fashion statement.
Our leads are a generous 43" in length with a D-Ring below the handle for ultimate practicality.
All of our collars and leads are made with style, comfort and practicality in mind and have a lightweight and durable polypropylene webbing core. While metal fittings are welded nickel-plated for strength and durability.
To guarantee exceptional quality, all of our accessories are handmade in our home studio, and each one is lovingly made to order.
- Albie's Boutique accessories arrive in their own dust bag to keep them looking their best when not in use.
- Our Collars, leads and harnesses should be sponge cleaned, or carefully hand washed to keep them looking their best but can be machine washed on a 30-degree light cycle if they are heavily soiled (inside a sock/pillowcase or wash bag to protect both the hardware and your washing machine is best).
- Items are sold separately.
- As all items are handmade, patterns and colours may vary slightly from the images shown.
- Other matching items are available in this fabric.
You may also like
Please use our handy sizing chart to check out the best fit for your dog.
Please remember to measure your dog carefully and allow room for comfort and fur. If your dog is inbetween two sizes then size up for your dog's comfort.
*For the soft harness, measure at the widest part of the neck to ensure the neck opening is larger than your dog's head.