Our Luxury Burnt Umber Herringbone Tweed Dog Accessory Set includes collar, lead, bow tie and poop bag holder.
All items are hand-crafted in a striking burnt umber herringbone fabric that is soft to the touch and gives a delightful autumn vibe.
These accessories are designed to be comfortable, practical and durable, making them the perfect addition to your dog's wardrobe. Keep the set for best for special occasions like weddings, or use it every day and stand out as the dapper dog about town.
The dog collar and lead have a lightweight and durable polypropylene webbing at their core. While metal fittings are welded nickel-plated for added strength and durability.
All items in the Luxury Burnt Umber Herringbone Tweed Accessory Set are handmade in our home studio, so you can be sure of exceptional quality.
For sizing and lead width, please see chart.
- All of our accessories arrive in their own dust bag to keep them looking their best when not in use.
- Our Bows should be spot cleaned only and allowed to dry naturally.
- Our Collars, leads and harnesses should be sponge cleaned, or carefully hand washed to keep them looking their best but can be machine washed on a 30-degree light cycle if they are heavily soiled (inside a sock/pillowcase or wash bag is best to protect both the hardware and your washing machine).
- These Items are sold as a bundle with a discount included.
- As all items are handmade, patterns and colours may vary slightly from the images shown.
- Other matching items are available in this fabric.
Please use our handy sizing chart to check out the best fit for your dog.
Please remember to measure your dog carefully and allow room for comfort and fur. If your dog is inbetween two sizes then size up for your dog's comfort.
*For the soft harness, measure at the widest part of the neck to ensure the neck opening is larger than your dog's head.