Liberty Peach Floral and Winter Floral Martingale Dog Collar.
A striking sighthound martingale dog collar handmade in two beautiful complimentary Liberty fabrics. Beautiful soft colours of peach, orange, emerald and rust, the perfect accessory for those crisp Autumn walks in the countryside.
Martingale collars are best suited for sighthounds, sighthound crosses and dogs with longer necks and narrower heads. These breeds can often back out of and slip traditional collars, but not with the martingale design.
The collars comprise two loops without any buckles. The large loop is designed to be slipped over the dog's head easily and must be adjusted once on to fit snugly. The lead is attached to the D-Ring on the smaller loop, and when tension is applied, the collar tightens. This helps control pulling against the lead and prevents the collar from slipping over the head. It is essential that martingale collars are fitted correctly to function as intended. For sizing and collar width, please see chart.
All of our collars and leads are made with style, comfort and practicality in mind and have a lightweight and durable polypropylene webbing at their core. They are handmade in our home studio, and each is lovingly made to order. Metal fittings are welded nickel plated for strength and durability.
Choose from Silver, rose gold or the contemporary matt black metal d ring and adjusters.
- All of our accessories arrive in their own dust bag to keep them looking their best when not in use.
- Our Collars, leads and harnesses should be sponge cleaned or carefully hand washed to keep them looking their best but can be machine washed on a 30-degree light cycle if they are heavily soiled (inside a sock/pillowcase or wash bag is best to protect both the hardware and your washing machine).
- Items sold separately
- As all items are handmade, patterns and colours may vary slightly from the images shown.
- Other matching items are available in this fabric.
- Please note that martingale collars are designed to be used for walking only, not as house collars.
You may also like
Please use our handy sizing chart to check out the best fit for your dog.
Please remember to measure your dog carefully and allow room for comfort and fur. If your dog is inbetween two sizes then size up for your dog's comfort.
*For the soft harness, measure at the widest part of the neck to ensure the neck opening is larger than your dog's head.