Goodbye Anxiety Natural Dog Shampoo Bar
The Goodbye anxiety natural dog shampoo bar is perfect for those dogs who get anxious during bath time. The gentle aroma of lavender and chamomile emit calming properties to assist in easing signs of anxiety in your dog whilst you enjoy a calmer bathtime. These shampoo bars are also super effective for a quick paw wash after a muddy walk.
Benefits of this shampoo bar:
- Lavender essential oil aromatherapy can assist in reducing the signs of stress and anxiety whilst bathing.
- Lavender essential oil properly prepared and used topically on dogs can work wonders to soothe itching, irritation and inflammation.
- A natural and gentle yet cleansing formula that lathers up to a bubbly delight.
- ZERO synthetic fragrance oils - synthetic fragrance oils can trigger allergy symptoms in pets and people. We only use the highest quality essential oils to fragrance our products.
- Vegan-Friendly and Cruelty-Free.
- Sustainable ingredients, free from any Palm Oil or RSPO.
- ZERO plastic - do your bit for the environment change from plastic shampoo bottles to a shampoo bar
HOW TO USE: Thoroughly wet your dog with warm water. Lather the shampoo bar directly onto the fur in swirling, circular motions to create a lovely little lather. Rinse well, dry, and set your dog free to do some “Zoomies” around the home (or, in Albie's case, towel rolls). Finish off with some goodbye anxiety paw balm for the ultimate relaxing pamper session.
HOW TO STORE YOUR SHAMPOO: After usage, rinse the bar of any loose hairs. To avoid sogginess caused by the absorption of water, the bar should be left to dry before storing. Store in a cool, dry place. The shampoo bar doesn’t have an expiration date if stored properly in a non-humid environment.
Please use our handy sizing chart to check out the best fit for your dog.
Please remember to measure your dog carefully and allow room for comfort and fur. If your dog is inbetween two sizes then size up for your dog's comfort.
*For the soft harness, measure at the widest part of the neck to ensure the neck opening is larger than your dog's head.