Limited Edition Autumn/Winter Dog Shampoo Bar
"Autumn Leaves …Bathtime Please” Natural Shampoo Bar for dogs is a LIMITED EDITION for the Autumn/Winter season. Inspired by fresh Autumn-air walks, it is a beautiful blend of nourishing Shea butter teamed with leafy scents of basil and a hint of mandarin and lime for a super-fresh twist (think Lush for dogs). The essential oils in this shampoo blend are anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and antiseptic, making it the perfect go-to shampoo for bathtime or a ‘quick wash of the paws’ after your muddy walks.
Benefits of this natural shampoo bar:
- Shea butter - soothes, softens and hydrates the skin. Known for its moisturising qualities, it is rich in vitamins that penetrate deeply to leave a smooth, silky finish.
- Citrus Aurantifolia essential oil - saves the skin from free radicals. It tones, cleanses and is believed to fight against dandruff whilst cleansing the fur.
- Basil essential oil - rich in vitamin C, soothing and has anti-inflammatory properties, warding off irritation and small wounds.
- Patchouli essential oil - antiseptic and anti-fungal, great for skin ailments such as mild dandruff; it will leave the skin and fur feeling revitalised and nourished.
- Gentle yet effective formula that lathers up to a bubbly delight.
- ZERO synthetic fragrance oils - synthetic fragrance oils can trigger allergy symptoms in pets and people. We only use the highest quality essential oils to fragrance our products.
- Vegan-Friendly and Cruelty-Free.
- Sustainable ingredients, free from any Palm Oil or RSPO.
- ZERO plastic - do your bit for the environment and change from plastic shampoo bottles to a shampoo bar.
HOW TO USE: Thoroughly wet your dog with warm water. Lather the shampoo bar directly onto the fur in swirling circular motions to create a lovely little lather. Rinse well, dry, and set your dog free to do some “Zoomies” around the home (or, in Albie's case, towel rolls). Finish off with some Goodbye Anxiety Paw Balm for the ultimate relaxing pamper session.
HOW TO STORE YOUR SHAMPOO: After usage, rinse the bar of any loose hairs. To avoid sogginess caused by the absorption of water, the bar should be left to dry before storing. Store in a cool, dry place. The shampoo bar doesn’t have an expiration date if stored properly and in a non-humid environment.
Please use our handy sizing chart to check out the best fit for your dog.
Please remember to measure your dog carefully and allow room for comfort and fur. If your dog is inbetween two sizes then size up for your dog's comfort.
*For the soft harness, measure at the widest part of the neck to ensure the neck opening is larger than your dog's head.